Finally its Day 3 and today you’ll be making Rainbow Kumihimo Bracelets!
1. Get your My Circle of Creativity and grab the following strings:
- 2 Red Strings
- 2 Orange Strings
- 2 Yellow Strings
- 2 Green Strings
- 2 Blue Strings
- 2 Purple Strings
- 4 White Strings
2. Line up your strings, fold them in half, and tie a knot a 1/2 inch from the top.
3. Separate your strings according to the picture above.
4. Follow the pattern below and watch your bracelet grow! You can choose to use or not use the bobbins included =)
You’ll always be moving the top right string to the bottom right, then the bottom left to the top left. Rotate your circle counterclockwise and repeat!
5. When your bracelet is long enough, remove it from the loom and tie a double knot on the end =)
Enter yours for a chance to win!
Twitter @myfbm #rainbowchallenge
Instagram #myfbm #rainbowchallenge
Pinterest #myfbm #rainbowchallenge